Apr 8, 2007

2day

The newest things I have been doing lately is using ToonDoo to make such things that you see above. Also, some other things and going on a vacation. it was the first time I'd been to New York City. I am not overly fond of big cities. I did like it and will be back. We went to the Guggenheim Museum and saw some old and new art. My mate wanted to see it since she is a Frank Lloyde Wright fan. I think it may have been the last major commission of his. I took a lot of pictures that will be part of an upcoming slideshow on YouTube. I experienced my first Broadway play also. And it was good. Spamalot
Now I'm busy getting some art work ready for the up coming Piccolo Speleto show. I hope to get juried in.
I've been finding interesting stuff on the web also such as Jott. it allows you to send a voice message which is converted to test to you e-mail address.

first frame

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post?