Mar 28, 2007

A. M.

I've finished my morning walk through the neighborhood. And it was good. I've got to decrease my weight in order to improve the probability of increasing my lifespan. Spring of the year seem to give a fresh breath of life to everything. The flowers, especially the azaleas are in full bloom with dogwoods and pear trees too. Even the less than appreciated dandelion adds a splash of color. Creatures are moving too. The ubiquitous anole is moving quickly now as he changes from tawdry brown to emerald green and "shows his money". Birds are extremely noisy. I watch the ducks feeding at the lake as a great blue heron stretches it's wings and glides effortlessly over the shallows alive with minnows. And somewhere, somewhere, in the darkest shadows the warming too life ...and he's hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post?