Mar 20, 2007

Today

Recently, I have been working on updating my website. After toying with many ideas i decided that i wanted and easy maintenance site without many bells and whistles. Working with Photoshop, I found that I could customise some of their gallery templates to work for me. Although they haven't been uploaded yet, it will happen in the near future. Yes, there are more gremlins.

I continue to work with ink jet mono prints but did take some time to watch a Scott Burdick video. He is one of my favorite painters and although his medium is different from mine there is still a lot to learn.

On the web, I have been a fan of David Byrne's journal. he offers and interesting view of the arts, visual as well as performing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post?