May 8, 2006

....and then I woke up!

There has been a while since my last blog. Ah...where did the time go. I've been working on my website revamp a lot. Also, selling on the sidewalk. Actually the sidewalk sales venture has been an exercise in futility. One Saturday the screens on which my paintings were displayed blew over in a stiff breeze. The sound of breaking glass is not soon forgotten. Such is the life of a sstruggling artist. I am considering getting out of the reproduction business and reinventing myself. A new "branding" or rather a "rebranding". Upcoming, iIve gotta go to TX for a college graduation. Should get some interesting sketches. I'm working into more non-objective art work and will paint nothing that is not fun. Life is too short to do those things which are not fun. Of course, there are certain must-be-dons.

STUDIO LISTENING MATTER
  • Death Cab For Cutie
  • Bela Fleck
  • Howie Day
  • Billie Holiday
  • Frank Sinatra

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post?