Apr 4, 2006

maybe, I'm dreaming...

Alas, there is no picture. It takes time to the photography and all. Is this creativity an itch or what? I'm always wanting to change things. Does anything suit me? Am I the only one who sees things the way they should be? Questions for the ages... Currently, I am enjoying getting away from the restrictive ness of purely representational art work. With great difficulty I move to the pure expressive non-representational. There is comfort in familiar images. Security of knowing. Are those painters who paint with photographically reality uncreative? I don't think so. They are interpreting as they see it. And those of us who sometimes see more that reality or that which is not there? Then there is another name for us.

Studio Listening Matter,

  • Ladysmith Black Mumbaza
  • Five Blind Boys
  • The Ink Spots
  • Robert Cray

"I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge,That myth is more potent than history,That dreams are more powerful than facts,That hope always triumphs over experience,That laughter is the cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death."(Robert Fulghum)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post?