Dec 25, 2010

PhotoStory 3

I recently downloaded a free copy of PhotoStory 3 from Microsoft. Of the many programs used to make slide shows it is one of the best. It's very user friendly. But there are several things that I would like to change. For example, the program is designed so that all things audio and video wise are done to each slide before advancing to the next.I prefer to add only visual embellishments to all slides before adding audio. I prefer to begin with only the pictures, no video effects of transitions. The first thing I do is to make sure that I have everything in the correct sequence. Then I determine the amount of time each slide will be on the screen. This may be adjusted later as narration is added. Here is the first video made with PhotoStory in which I used all it's features.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post?