Jan 20, 2006

So close I could smell the gun oil and the sweat of the shooter's hand.


I have really been getting into the drip paintings and becoming more intuitive with my work. Changing color wheels has helped bring more and brighter color to my work. But...there's a wheel and it goes round, round, round... Oops, another lyric. Oh, from whence do they come. I am beginning to concentrate on design more. My brain is getting damp, it must be time for a nap.
Gotta do some gallery duty today. The meeting with the newspaper came out fine. We, the local artist guild, is going to redo their masthead.



Studio music:
  • Billie Holiday
  • Rod Stewart
  • Tony Bennett
  • Diana Krall
Current reading: The Creative Habit by Twyla Tharp


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post?