Jan 17, 2006

revolver being cocked. The cylinder of the forty-four magnum

This image is completely computer generated. To me is is sometimes to play with the image altering programs and try to produce abstract art. I believe that the computer can be used as a medium like paint or collage or photograph or whatever. I have seen the photographic images manipulated by image processing programs. Why use an image to begin with? Why not create your own? Is that not what creativity is all about?


Today was a non-painting day. I moved files to my computer dedicated to art and print production. It was a good day though windy. The leaves moved in swirls and waves and attacked the house with force. The power that could not be seen, only the results thereof...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post?