Oct 23, 2010

My Metro Adventure

Parisian Adventure
We were on a crowded, I mean we were packed in like a can of sardines, Metro car. Metro, that's what they call the subway trains in Paris. I was holding on to my leather jacket with one hand and the overhead rail with the other. Claudette was close by hanging on too. Right after it started moving I got this sensation in my leg. You know, like when bug or something flies up your pants leg. Then it felt like there was a hand in my pocket like somebody was gonna play pocket pool. I knew it wasn't my hand and looked across at Claudette an saw that she was holding on with both hands. I took a chance turning loose that rail I was holding on to to check my pocket. 'Bout that time the train was slowing down I barely missed grabbing the twelve-year-girl's hand that was in my pocket. The train stopped, the door opened, and she was out the door like a bat out of hell.
So if you're in Paris and you feel a hand in your pocket, make sure it's yours or your main squeeze's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post?