Apr 13, 2009

Urgh!

I have been working on a video of our Alaskan vacation. What started out to be as a simple project has continued to consume time. At first I would only use stills in a slide show. But then the question arose about what was I going to do with the video i had shot. Admittedly the quality was no too god having used a $100 video camera. BUT the images did move.!
So I used video. I cut and trimmed to the limit of the software. My software will accept only a given number of cuts before the image gets "jumpy". There, I was left with less than a quality video track. Now I am involved with the audio track. At first we recorded our comments to the video track while watching it. In certain cases I wanted to use the sound on the original video track and mix my recorded audio with it giving the commentary the background sound of the "event" sound. I wanted to hear Claudette's comments on the native dancing while hearing the dancers and musicians. So. today I', working on audio levels and adding the background music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post?