Mar 31, 2009

007



Yesterday, I watched three James Bond movies back to back. And that was good. It had been a while since I had seen the original 007 in action. Call me a purist, but Sean Connery is the true James Bond. Dr. Mo, From Russia With Love, and Thunderball. It brought back memories when I first saw Dr. No. The buzzwords among me and my buds were "license to kill". Wow! The Bond movies were the summation of a young man's fancy. Danger, excitement, fast cars and beautiful women. They may look hokey now but at their point in time they were fantastic! Who knew that a martini could be either shaken or stirred? Seeing an old Bond is like revisiting youth. And it's sweet. Very sweet.



My sketch book was in hand and I made a few sketches during Thunderball".

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post?