Jan 22, 2009

Calendars and then some






  I've created a calendar today on Shutterfly.com . It was my second time I used Shutterfly which is primarily a photo sharing service. However, they allow you to use you photos in various and sundry ways. I diligently looked through some 600 images to find the ones I wished to use for a twelve month calenday. I found it easier to sellect about 50 imges initially and then editing the number to 12 plus one for the cover. The service offers a numer of templates and styles for calendars but I opted for one large borderless photo. Of course processed all the images with Photoshop before uploading. You can add you choice of dates on significant dates on the calendar such as birthedays , anniversaries, etc. In 5 to 7 business days we should have our calendar. Fortunately I had a special discount so I only had to pay shipping. Calendars are normally $14.99.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post?