Oct 25, 2008

fine'




I have finally finished the book of our Alaskan vacation. I did it using Blurb software and of course they will print it. The process is really simple. Pick a template and add your text and photos. I don't really like using templates although they present a fool proof layout. Blurb does not allow you to use your own layout. However, you can overcome this by doing your layout on Photoshop and uploading your page as a single photo. I processed all my photos with Photoshop. I'm just learning to use the software so it took me quite a bit of time. Previously I had used Photo Delux but found I needed the additional features of Photoshop. Claudette did the writing. Actually it was her daily journal of our travels. In about a week and half we'll see the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post?