Oct 1, 2007

working with Ulead



I have been working with Ulead software to make a slide show of our vacation photos to save to DVD. It has some very interesting features. I am incorporating some of my watercolor and other sketches that I did along the trip. The program comes with some animation features which are incorporated as overlays over the images. At the right is a watercolor sketch done on the "Enchanted Mile" in Montana. in order to give some sence of scale to the huge metal sculpture pheasants, I show a truck in the background. To emphasize the truck, which is mentioned in the narration , The orange arrow is animated and enters the picture plane from the right. You can see this on the timeline on the lower part of the screen. The action of the animations is prescribed on the left. In producing slideshows it is very important to introduce movement to achieve interest in the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post?