Oct 15, 2007

plein air painting




Recently I had the opportunity to attend a plein air workshop with a nationally know instructor. It was great fun. I had recently gone on a trip across the USA and done some plein air painting. I was taking the workshop to improve my skills. I wanted to recreate some of the scenes i had seen on the road in the plein air style. The workshop I was great in doing this. A plein air painting is nothing more than an oil painting sketch. The above paintings are from that workshop. I can't wait to work from some of the vacation photos.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:06 PM

    hey your blog design is very nice, neat and fresh and with updated content, make people feel peace and I always enjoy browsing your site.

    - Norman

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of this post?