Jun 17, 2007

sunday afternoon and then some...

I'm still trying different things. this time i used acrylic and charcoal on paper and was just playing with materials. i started with a little pencil sketch them charcoal and them smearing or blending to tell it proper. I didn't have an art education so I just call it the way I see it. So...I smeared the charcoal. I fixed it with hair spray (White Rain) love that smell. I added color. and it was valueless or rather monovalued. But adding white helped.

I am going on a "plein aire" adventure. I taking my paints on vacation. Previously I have only carried a small watercolor block and a sketchbook but his time I'm carrying my acrylic paints and easel and canvases. We're going to the west coast and back.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post?