Jun 3, 2007

!@#$%^&

Just another day playing with paint. And it's fun! I've been painting for fun. Not painting with the idea that someone would buy it. life is too short. if it's bought then that's good, if not.....well, there is always need for collage paper. Since I've been painting acrylic on paper, I just paint over the stuff I don't like unlike when I painted with watercolor those mistakes could not be painted over. I really like painting with the acrylic though. I seal the paper first with a coat of gesso then i pour and splatter all over it. I've not been painting much lately due to the other demands of life. I've been rebuilding the tyoungartist.com site and that's taken a little time. I using Yahoo Sitebuilder instead of scratch building the site. The software has some features I don't know how to do from scratch yet.

I keep finding new and interesting stuff on the Internet. ZeFrnak.com has become one of my favorites. There is all kinds of stuff there.

I've started using Picasa for my online photo arrays or collections. I like it works great. It makes it possible to upload directly from the camera to the Blog. That

is unless I want to stop by an image processor to make some changes.










No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post?