May 22, 2007

!@#$%^&*

I have taken considerable time redesigning our family web page. I write the code and don't use an editor. This time I thought I would use the Yahoo Site Builder software. It has some nice features.
I thought it would be good to look at the page as it was made instead of always having to preview each change in the browser. So I made a dynamite homepage only to find that I could not load it up to a freebie site on Geocities but would have to purchase a "premium" site. This was not to happen. So I built another page from scratch. The content is good but the layout is not quite "artsey" enough for me. Next I have to redo the tyoungartist.com. I will use the Yahoo Site Builder for that.

I am considering putting some art work on Etsey and Cafepress. I think some of my stuff will look good on t-shirts and coffee mugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post?