Feb 21, 2007

Web pages...


I have been wanting to create an archive of my favorite stuff created over the last years. some in the sixties and some last week. Needless to say, this will take some editing. I have such a ton of stuff. It was my intent to put it on a web page for all to enjoy. But, how to make it interesting was the problem. The above is my first attempt. When an image on the right is clicked that "talking head" will appear on the left and tell about the image clicked. To do this I must shoot a short video for each image. Therefore I have decided that I will edit my collection of images even more! Because my collection of creative endeavors is so great. It runs the gamut from video to paintings to wooden signs and vehicle graphics to writings and photography and printing. Did I mention over forty years of sketchbooks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post?