Jan 25, 2007

Today



A-r-rgh! My brain is kind of damp. Another sleepless night. Did you have the problem of not being able to shut your brain off when going to sleep. I mean, last nothe i lay myself down to sleep and Wham-o! All the random thoughts of the day came to mind. First I began desinging web pages. i was laying out pages and writing code. I was adding animations and active content. Of course I had to write the content. The pictorials had to be made ready. I had grabbed some frames from some movies and I wanted to add some comedic captions. The balloon works were to add comedy the such films as "The Last Samurai". I looked good in my mind. Next I was writing code to add the sound of and eighteen cylinder radial aircrarft engine starting. Somewhere along the way I began creaating new monoprints. I Monday morning quaterbacked the above print. Where did I go wrong? The composition needs some work, not to mention the color harmony.

Z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post?