Sep 28, 2006

other things



There has been some water under the bridge since my last post. I've been working on some new projects. One of my projects is a Redneck Zen Garden. The project requires a lot of cigarette butts and I don't smoke anymore. I finished my Thumper Motorcycle Poster. Whattaya think?


One of my newest projects in this vain has been the "Diet Patch" This diet device is guaranteed to work. Weighing in at 260 at a height of 72 inches, I had to do something. Therefore, I developed the Patch. It is guaranteed to work. You'll find yourself fizzling away like and Alka-Seltzer.

I've been continuing to load music into iTunes and making some compilation disks. The labeling program has been giving me fits. Guess I'll have to study the directions.

Studio Listening Matter
  • Alan
  • Better Than Ezra
  • Train

Current Read

The Murder Book--Jonathan Kellerman

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post?