Feb 14, 2006

was that song playing on the juke box? A Leonard Cohen classic?


As I continue my creative journey, what's next? It is always a temptation to try a quick fix to scratch the creative itch. Perhaps that is what I have done here. i drifted in to computer craphics again. I prefer to use the machine without input from scanners or cameras and create everything within the mchine as seen above.
One of the great advantages of the computer is the ease at which you can produce multiple images. The above is not finished. Other art-related things have taken time. I appeared at a local elemantary school for career day. Showing the kids my art and answering their questions was a lot of fun.

Studio listening matter:

  • Marsha Ball
  • Leo Kotke
  • Pat Metheny

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post?