Jan 30, 2006

could it be a dream? No, my dreams never have sawdust


This going to be a rant about heat. Why is restaurant food spicy? Virtually every item on the menu has some kind of heat . I DON'T LIKE IT! Why is it? Why is someone on a crusade to burn out my mouth? Have I offended the ASC (The American Society of Chefs) and they are seeking revenge is this orchestrated by the beverage producers to force you to consume more of their products? Every time I order I feel like I should say,"Hold the heat, please". I think that heat should be added afterward like salt and pepper. Maybe restaurants should be divided into "heat" and "no heat" areas. What is this quest for punishment that people have to eat spicy food? I have seen a person's face blush while eating spicy wings. Surely, this abuse can't good for the human body.

I think I am alone in the quest to quench the heat.

"Hey, waiter, another burrito and TWO Negra Modelos"

Studio Music:
  • Carbonleaf
  • Rob Thomas
  • Carlos Santana
  • Train

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post?